We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual to join our team as a Marketing Manager. We are a small, ambitious company founded on a passion for making wholesome food from scratch and seeking to excite customers with our innovative and growing product line. Responsibilities include creating and managing the production of content for social media, advertising campaigns, and our website. This is a key leadership role that will organize our content direction and strategy. Excellent visual acumen and attention to detail is a must to produce great work by directing content initiatives, encouraging others, and nurturing creativity. If these goals excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
- Organize company-wide efforts to plan and implement social media, advertising, and website content and campaigns.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Maintain and promote a brand image of high-quality tools and passion for making wholesome food.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Collaborate with in-house, contracted, and affiliate team members to create different types of media and creative content.
- Manage social media presence including content, advertising, communications, and outreach.
- Experience creating and curating photo, video, and web media.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field.
- Experience in Photography, Graphic Design, Copywriting, or a related field may be advantageous.
- A strong knowledge of social media channels, both in common use and in advertising.
- Sufficient knowledge and experience cooking and baking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Paid Time Off
- ICHRA Health Care Allowance
- 401k Plan with matching